Hello Vancouver people!
Jump for Joy Photo Project is about to get real busy!
Over the next few months I’m doing another Kickstarter campaign, raising funds to create another massive (estimated 17,000 sq ft) Jump for Joy Photo Mural in Vancouver’s DTES .. thats a lot of photo shoots! I will need someone who is versatile, creative, totally organized and an efficient team player to help make it all happen smoothly.
Are you or anyone you know looking for a fun internship or practicum over the next 3-4 months?
The position is unpaid but you will be helping to create an incredible public art mural that will touch the hearts and lift the spirits of many people …
You will also get to do a jump for joy photo shoot and be in a huge mural! It is min. 10 hrs per week with flexible hours.. and it will be fun!
The Jump for Joy Project is all about uplifting ourselves and others, taking a positive perspective on life and spreading JOY.. so a positive, uplifting, fun and optimistic attitude is essential and should be reflected in all work created.
What do you love to do? What are you passionate about? What do you want to create in your life?
Do any or all of the following apply to you? If yes, please get in touch and share your experiences and how you would like to be involved: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Do you love being part of a creative fun project/team?
– Are you super organized and efficient aka type A personality?
– Do you love admin work and scheduling?
– Do you know how to create a website and or graphics?
– Do you enjoy writing? And doing WordPress posts and or have blogging skills?
– Do you enjoy social media and are you proficient in using Hootsuite?
– do you like to do jumping photos?
Im looking forward to hearing from you and how you want to contribute to spreading joy 🙂